THREE more men have been arrested just streets away from where Manchester Arena nail bomb terrorist Salman Abedi lived.
The Brit-born suicide bomber, 22, was unmasked as Theresa May raised the UK threat level to “critical” for the first time in 10 years with up to 3,800 soldiers on the streets because another terror attack could be “imminent”.
Only the legs of Abedi, who killed 22 innocent people and maimed 64 others, were left following the blast, according to an eyewitness.
- Salman Abedi had recently returned from Libya before launching suicide bomb attack at Manchester Arena
- Mancunian of Libyan descent ‘made regular visits’ to North African country and ‘had secret terror training’
- Abedi killed 22 after detonating a suicide bomb at Manchester Arena on Monday after Ariana Grande concert
- Home Secretary said it ‘seems likely’ he did not act alone and was known to security services ‘up to a point’
- Hours later Greater Manchester Police revealed they had swooped to arrest three men in the south of the city
- Police say they know the names of all those killed and specially-trained officers are contacting their families
- Pictures have emerged of Abedi as a teenager relaxing with friends who are not connected to the bombing
- There is no suggestion any of the people he was pictured with have been involved in any wrongdoing